Iambic Pentameter | Cause Love Hurts








I can see what you feel whether it's fake or real

My Heart is getting cold and feelings are getting old


You say you are mine but actually, you are not

 And I know you're not but damn you are hot

I fall in love with you at a blind spot

Look what I wished for and what time has brought


I can see what you feel as I feel the same

Don't treat this way as I’m not made of steel

I don't show my bruises that I had concealed


I hope you find your love mate, as I do

I'll forget you when I'll find someone new

But I can't forget your kiss as it was so true

Tried so hard to burn our memories but they grew.


I can see what you feel as I feel the same

I don't show my bruises that I had concealed

Don't treat this way as I’m not made of steel.

                                                                                  
 Aesthetic Pens~

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. good going
    So romantic piece of writing ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. Hey! I have reading content on multiple platforms and your words are one of the amazing ones. Looking forward for more aesthetic words by aesthetically pens.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really amazing‚heart touching and superb.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When one loves someone, that's eternal as there are multiple real life stories. Your poem reflects the bitter reality of Society specially youth who have no goals and get theirselves involve with so called love which is actually lust or attraction. True love is eternal and it never dies. It is something which cannot be explained with a few words I believe. You did great thou. Would love to read more. Keep coming with the good content.

    -HK

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really like this.great job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know how you feel as I feel the same! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Magical words , strongt content . SuperbπŸ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great peace of art . WowπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  11. True hunters and outdoorsmen love getting out in nature.
    AmazingπŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  12. it's πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bruh, i loved it! Didn't know i had such talented people around me. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  14. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  15. When I reading this l felt like I am on a peaceful place

    ReplyDelete
  16. When I read this l feel like emotional awesome

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing and heart touching πŸ’–

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A POEM ON OVERUSAGE OF PHONE

KENNING POEM | MY MOTHER