ABCD RHYMED POEM ON LOVE

Roses, Red roses, Love
 Am I overthinking falling in love or just

Because I pretend to fall

Can’t it be clear why am I falling for as

Dreaming is just not enough for me

Every emotion is deep but

Falling for someone is much deeper

Getting close to you isn’t enough for me and

Hope to unite make me pass through it

Impossible it seems to be but

Just swim with the flow is what it says as

Kinder things have also happened to evil souls

Let’s just focus on my inner desires rather on

My mind, that’s in a battle of chaos

Never shall I stop chasing you

Over and over I will recall

Pondering our moments of making love

Quitting you and moving on would be hell but

Resolve it would be one day

Sleepless nights it would be

To not know what’s gonna be

Us being so void of reality is

What has bought us here today

Xenical we would stay

You and I 

Zealous and zestful will our love remain

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A POEM ON OVERUSAGE OF PHONE

Iambic Pentameter | Cause Love Hurts

KENNING POEM | MY MOTHER