Childhood Nostalgias

                                  





Those memories of my girl-hood still lingers in my heart

Every symbol driving me to the cart of my past

Recalling the moments spent in joy and tranquility

Being so young to worry for any type of extremity

I wish I could travel back and restart the old part

 Because Everything thing has evolved

The appearances, the emotions, the thoughts

The joy and the mischievousness is lost

And I am stuck finding what it had cost

All you need to do now is to stay undissolved in this world full of chaos

                                                                - Aesthetic pens-

Comments

  1. This poem forced me to recall my entire Past. Thanks to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could go back to ma Childhood. Excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time flies...
    Only memories are left to cherish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this really took me back to the golden times
    all thanks and appreciations to you
    you deserve a salute darling

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must say this is really outstanding. Childhood memories are the timeless treasures of the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nostalgia hitting harddddddddd!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stupendous! Reading this made me nostalgic about my own childhood, and believe me, that is a first!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A POEM ON OVERUSAGE OF PHONE

Iambic Pentameter | Cause Love Hurts

KENNING POEM | MY MOTHER